In the hospitality industry these days, food network receives enormous ratings, the cooking realities shows increases, while a number of chefs become as recognizable as the movie stars. Merchandise and book sales, factored in restaurants owned, annual income as well as the appearance fees to best estimate the best net worth of every star are some of the ways to determine who is the most successful among the chefs of the world.
Here is why this celebrity chef is worth their weight in gold.
- Bobby Flay: The estimated worth of this chef is $6 million. He is committed to making dish very well to satisfy his numerous clients. He features in multiple TV spots, owns 10 restaurants across the country, authored many cookbooks and many more.
- Guy Fiery: The estimate worth of Guy Fiery is $8 million. He actually tapped into a number of hidden American need for backwards sunglasses, frosted tips as well as TGI Fridays. Guy Fiery is a chef and TV star. However, his exceptional brand has provided him with more money.
- Anthony Bourdian: This is a chef with estimated worth of $7 million. He wrote a book that really sprung him to celebrity by offering back-end look at life in restaurant kitchens combined with stories and anecdotes. In addition, his reservations show on TV launched him into traveling around the world eating and drinking.
- Daniel Boulud: This chef is worth $10 million. He has a long list of accomplishments and awards. He is also a three Michelin stars with an annual income of about $4 million. He controls a management company that owns a catering service and six restaurants.
- Giada de Laurentiis: The worth of this woman is $15 million. She wrote cookbooks, appears on daytime shows at all times. She is popular for her exceptional cooking and his commitment and dedication has really earned her the title of a celebrity chef.
- Paula Deen: She is worth $16 million. She is not in any way hurting for cash with high appearance fees, $10 million in book sales and annual salary of about $5 million. She can make deep-fried cheesecake and donut-hamburger perfectly.
- Mario Batali: Mario Batali is worth $23 million. This chef is a New York connected. One great thing about this chef is that you will forget about anything called Crocs, once you dine at one of his spots.
- Delia Smith: She is estimated at $36 million. She was adjudged the best selling cookery author in Britain for selling more than 21 million books. Delia Smith is also a popular investor in the Norwich City Football Club.
- Emeril Lagasse: Emeril Lagasse is worth $45 million. His live catapulted him into the celebrity terrain. Prior to selling his brand to Martha Stewart for a whooping sum of $50 million, Emeril Lagasse built an empire. His cooking is excellent as well.