Exotic seafood is frequently thought-out-to-be a delectable treat. However, the quality of the food can differ greatly, when it comes to buying the frailties that the sea has to provide. This is always true with crab. Quite a lot of grocery stores just give crab at specific restricted times of the year, while a lot of them even provide a limited assortment. The crab may have been frozen for a long time, the claws may be small and difficult to crack, and the crab might even have a fishy savor that is very different from the fresh crab you enjoy so much.
Where to find the most exotic seafood in the world and why you will want to go back again.
- Bermuda: This is one of the best places to find the most exotic seafood in the world. There are quite a lot of people who visit Bermuda to get their seafood. It is a beautiful place with alluring vast coral reef systems and crystal-clear aquamarine waters. Bermuda is also packed with colorful marine life that grabs the attention of scuba divers and snorkelers from all over the world. It is also an amazing place for foodies to catch abundant fresh and exotic seafood.
- Bali, Indonesia: This is a beach where visitors can see themselves conveyed to another realm of life by burning incense and aroma of promising frangipani trees. This small island is a unique place to visit to get seafood and you will like to go back again because of the sight attractions there.
- The Bora Bora, French Polynesia: This is a luxury dream of any traveler, particularly those looking for exotic seafood. This is a tourist attraction for those who love fun. The underwater is filled with sharks and manta rays.
- Easter Island: Aka Rapa Nui is a small island situated at Southeastern Polynesia. It provides ancient cave art, rich Polynesian culture as well as South Pacific sunsets. More importantly, is one of the best destinations in the world to catch exotic seafood.
- Maldives: This beach can be found in the India Ocean very close to the Lakshadweep islands. It is a good place to visit or your exotic seafood. You will like to go back because of the abundant marine life, peaceful lagoons and culture powerfully prejudiced by Sri Lanka and India.
- Fiji: This is another exclusive place to find the most exotic seafood in the world. It comprises of 332 islands and over 500 islets. You can journey to explore the ecotourism contributions from biking, canoeing, diving and snorkeling. One of the best ways to get here is by private jet such as those provided by Jettly.com
- Coron, Philippines: Apart from hunting your favorite seafood at Coron, there is opportunity for you to participate in different activities like climbing, swimming and lots more. It is noteworthy that Coron is the best Island in the world.
- Maui, Hawaii: This is the second biggest island to get exotic seafood. You will also discover nature in its fullest here at Maui as there are big rainforest, whale-watching and windsurfing.