It is no more news that there are quite a lot of restaurants across the world where reservations are booked years in advance. This may be as a result of exceptional services offered, security, quality of food offered, popularity and lots more.
Here is why this restaurant has reservations booked years in advance.
- El Celler de Can Roca, Girona, Spain: From all indications, not many establishments can beat El Cellar de Can Roca, when it comes to booking reservations years in advance. You need to give 11 months advanced notice to book a place at this restaurant. Requests can be made online at midnight of the first day of each month. However, you will be delighted, if you are able to book a place at this restaurant. This 55-seat restaurant has won the top spot in the list of the best restaurants in the world.
- Minibar by Jose Andres, Washington D.C,: As far as the America capital is concerned, there is no tougher reservation than Minibar by Jose Andres. This is because it mixes notoriety with high-quality Spanish avant-garde cuisine as well as the fact that it has just 12 seats.
- Yam’Tcha, Paris: This restaurant has newly relocated at 121 Rue Saint Honore, after an 8-month break. This is at least good news for lovers of Chinese French food in particular and lovers of food in general. Calling incessantly is the only secret to getting a table at this restaurant.
- Quintessence, Tokyo: This is the Fort Knox of all the Japanese restaurants. The tables of this restaurant are mostly occupied by regulars and local business people. Hence, if you are a likely guest and want to have a bite of Shuzo Kishida’s cuisine, you need to book well ahead of time or make sure you know somebody who is connected with the restaurant. This is just the secret.
- The Fat Duck, Bray, England: Obtaining a table at Fat Duck has been a great challenge, since it was adjudged the best restaurant in the world. The menu is totally improved, featuring Blumental nixed a number of the older dishes such as bacon ice cream, egg, snail porridge and quail jelly. The Fact Duck makes use of a prepaid ticketing system, which books tables three months in advance through the reservation system of the restaurant.
- Rao’s, New York: In all honesty, it may take some time to secure a reservation, when a restaurant is named the hottest new spot. This is the case with the Rao’s. This restaurant sited on East 114th Street in Manhattan has been a hottest spot for more than a decade. Your best choice to secure a table at Rao’s is to go Hollywood or Las Vegas locations.
- Talula’s Table, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania: It is almost impossible to get reservation at Talula’s Table because;
- The table is already reserved by 7am each day the restaurant opens
- Reservation must be made via phone exactly a year in advance
- The farm table seats 10-12, and the entire table must be booked
- The eight person chef table is available through invite only
- There are just two tables