To be frank and candid, steakhouse is pretty expensive — whether you buy them at a restaurant or even at the grocery store. As a matter of fact, steakhouses are some of the most expensive items on the menu of a typical restaurant. Steakhouses are of different types and their prices differ considerably.
Let us quickly examine why this Steakhouse is the most expensive in the world.
- Benjamin Steak House: This steakhouse is located in the New York City. It provides a wide range of menus including meats. Drink and entrée at Benjamin Steak House is $88 per head.
- The Strip House: Located in New York City, an average dinner per head is $89. Strip House is adjudged a costly steakhouse. There are two locations of Strip House in Greenwich Village and West Side. The menus here are complete seafood preferences like the turf and surf tartare appetizer that is available for $21, in addition to red meat.
- The Bull and Bear Prime Steakhouse: This restaurant is not in any way sited near Wall Street, despite the fact that it is called Bull and Bear Prime Steakhouse. Instead, it was named for the bear and bronze bull statutes that traditionally stood behind the bar at Waldorf Astoria Bar in the 1800s. Situated right on the 49th Street and Lexington Avenue on East Side, average dinner at this restaurant is $91.
- 630 Park Steakhouse, San Francisco: This steakhouse is situated at Graton Resort & Casino and it is adjudged one of the two 25 cosrliest steakhouses in the world. The restaurant serves quality food while its décor and service is unmatched as well. 630 Park Steakhouse also specializes in seafood like many other most expensive steakhouses. The menu includes Atlantic salmon, ahi tuna, lobster and lots more.
- Prime Rib, Washington D.C.: This restaurant needs formal dress code like jackets to gain entrance for dinner. An 8-ounce filet mignon at Prime Rib is $53, including some selections of seafood such as crab cakes and Chilean sea bass. Drink and entrée cost an average of $90 per person. It is noteworthy that the Prime Rib doesn’t include sides with an entrée assortment that can raise price tremendously.
- Chianina Steakhouse, Los Angeles: This steakhouse is situated at Long Beach in Los Angeles. This steakhouse raises cattle themselves in the United States due to the fact that their beef initially raised in Italy is hard to get in the US. They are the only most expensive steakhouse to do this in the history of steakhouses. $89 per person is the cost of an average dinner at Chianina Steakhouse. This is one of the costliest you will ever find. It serves best value meals because of its exceptionally high quality of service, décor and food. You can order roasted bone marrow or corned beef tongue in addition to steak.
- M. Wells Steakhouse: This steakhouse is among the 8 New York City steakhouses renowned as the most expensive in the world. M. Wells was established in November 2013 inside an auto-body shop. The cost of an entrée and a drink here is $90. Tomahawk sold for $160 is the most expensive steak available.