There are fantastic restaurants around the world where you can book a reservation. However, booking reservations at some of these restaurants may be very challenging as you will have to wait for several days before your request could be granted. You can use the list to plan your next travel. A deep understanding of different restaurant and how they operate will help you know when to book reservation with them all the year round.
Here are top five restaurants around the world and how to book a reservation at them.
- Noma, Copenhagen: The first thing you need to understand about this restaurant is that, booking reservation will take a minimum of 3 months in advance. How you book a reservation at Noma is via telephone or an online booking system. In other words, if you wish to snag a reservation in October for example, you should start your processing in July. Think about booking the private room upstairs to house about 16 people, providing the same menu as the main dining room.
- Mugaritz, Errenteria, Spain: It takes 3 to 6 months to book reservation at Mugaritz. To book a reservation, you have to complete an online form stating the preferred date and time you need the reservation. Upon the completion of the form, click the send button and you should be assured that your request shall be attended to. As mentioned earlier, you must wait for 3 to 6 months to get a table. If you need additional information or assistance, you can contact the restaurant directly and they will be ready to entertain your questions.
- Asador Etxebarri, axpe, Spain: You can only send your application for reservation to this restaurant by email. Asador opens for dinner on Saturday nights only. Reservations can take 3 months to get depending on the size of the party, as the restaurant has risen in popularity in the last 5 years. Lunch is served 6 days in a week, making it easier to serve than dinner.
- Osteria Francescana, Modena, Italy: Booking for reservation here is through its website after filling an online form. This is usually 3 months and 15 days in advance. In other word, you must apply for October in July while December bookings will always start on September. Hence, be vigilant so that you will not miss the application deadline.
- El Cellar de Can Roca, Girona, Spain: Application is through online reservations and it normally open at midnight of the first day of each month. Application for tables is 11 months in advance and they are characteristically booked solid. This means that if you apply for table on July 1 2016, you will secure a table in June 2017. Note that your booking must be guaranteed with a debit or credit card without any negotiation.